It made for fascinating listening. Four top business leaders from four hugely successful global companies, all sharing their very different stories of navigating the unprecedented COVID 19 crisis. Two saw their businesses expand. Two saw their businesses severely impacted, and see their struggle continuing. Two are based in Australia. Two are based in Europe. All are members of the ABIE Network.
1. ABIE dinner events are invitation only
2. To qualify as a member, you need to meet the following criteria
* Australian living in the Netherlands
* Working in the area of business
3. Change of employment status of members can result in membership delisting. We retain a discretionary allowance of 10% of members or associates who move to an unemployed or freelance status to remain in ABIE.
4. Although our dinners are networking events, we do not sell.
5. Members or associates who utilise the attendee list to prospect customers will be excluded from further invitations.
6. Only limited details of members and associates will be provided at each event
7. ABIE Netherlands will not provide or sell the member list to any third party
8. Membership is not transferable.
9. Membership will be automatically renewed unless advised in writing
10. Membership is valid for the calendar year.