Mr Neuhaus is a senior career officer with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade where he most recently headed the Middle East and Africa Division. He has previously served overseas as Ambassador to Zimbabwe; Director, Political Affairs Division, Commonwealth Secretariat, London; and High Commissioner to Nigeria. In Canberra, Mr Neuhaus has also served as Assistant Secretary, Africa Branch and Senior Adviser, International Division, Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet.
1. ABIE dinner events are invitation only
2. To qualify as a member, you need to meet the following criteria
* Australian living in the Netherlands
* Working in the area of business
3. Change of employment status of members can result in membership delisting. We retain a discretionary allowance of 10% of members or associates who move to an unemployed or freelance status to remain in ABIE.
4. Although our dinners are networking events, we do not sell.
5. Members or associates who utilise the attendee list to prospect customers will be excluded from further invitations.
6. Only limited details of members and associates will be provided at each event
7. ABIE Netherlands will not provide or sell the member list to any third party
8. Membership is not transferable.
9. Membership will be automatically renewed unless advised in writing
10. Membership is valid for the calendar year.