Fireside Chat with Mark Livings Co-founder and CEO of Lyre’s Spirit Co An entrepreneur’s journey is a whitewater raft ride, exciting through each phase! Join us on Thursday, 9 March, with our special guest speaker, Mark Livings of Lyres Spirit...
Taxes Optimisation, Money Management and Investment Navigating your finances Want to know more about expat taxes, money management and tax optimisation? During this event, you will hear more about these topics and have an opportunity to ask questions. Geoff Taylor,...
1. ABIE dinner events are invitation only
2. To qualify as a member, you need to meet the following criteria
* Australian living in the Netherlands
* Working in the area of business
3. Change of employment status of members can result in membership delisting. We retain a discretionary allowance of 10% of members or associates who move to an unemployed or freelance status to remain in ABIE.
4. Although our dinners are networking events, we do not sell.
5. Members or associates who utilise the attendee list to prospect customers will be excluded from further invitations.
6. Only limited details of members and associates will be provided at each event
7. ABIE Netherlands will not provide or sell the member list to any third party
8. Membership is not transferable.
9. Membership will be automatically renewed unless advised in writing
10. Membership is valid for the calendar year.